Second Release Candidate is available for download. There are couple of reasons for not marking it as stable, although this version is really a candidate and will hopefully became stable without any modifications.
Besides many bugfixes, there are also some new features in this release, but those are only significant ones.
- Mutation events New DOMNodeInserted and DOMNodeRemoved, part of W3C standards, are now available and automatically triggered.
- getJSON method This really important method (from mashup point of view) is now available and supports JSONP datasources.
- data() methods Internal datastore per node allows easier manipulation and data exchange.
- Charset conversion for HTML jbondc commited a patch to convert charset during document load (using mbstring). Right now it works only for HTML, other cases are scheduled for v1.1.
PEAR installation is finally available. It's the fastest and most comfortable method to install phpQuery system-wide. Just type those 2 commands as privileged user:
pear channel-discover phpquery-pear.appspot.com pear install phpquery/phpQuery
After that only thing you need to do is:
Both DEB and RPM packagages are now available. Those packages doesn't interfere with PEAR package.
Since some time you can follow phpQuery development on Twitter. Posted messages contain such informations as new commits (with log), new issues, comments on issues and also this blog posts. All of them are directly linked to proper URL.
- added data() and removeData()
- fixed hardcoded charsets in contentTypes
- fixed $context as array in find()
- fixed PHP 5.3 closure compatibility in filter()
- fixed filter callback result interpretation
- fixed queries when stack was XML root
- fixed sibling methods for textnodes
- fixed attr() with empty stack
- fixed redundant phpQuery::$documents bindings
- fixed phpQuery::callbackRun() in PHP 5.3
- filter() detects instances of Callback class
- fix for proper query roots
- small fix in google_login script
- improved dumpTree()
- fixed loading HTML with nested xml namespace declaration
- fixed parseJSON() encoding issues
- added getJSON() with JSONP support
- added WebBrowser per event callback support
- added phpQuery::extend
- added __callStatic for phpQuery class static plugins namespace (PHP 5.3)
- fixed document references in phpQuery::getDocumentID
- fixed DOMNode as first parameter in pq();
- added DOMNodeInserted and DOMNodeRemoved mutation events
- not() fixed for set of elements
- fixed trigger() static call error
- added named callbacks
- fixed val() for selects
- newInstance() supports raw markup
- new calback types
- added HTML load-time charset convertion (patch from jbondc)
Get newest version from download page.